The March 2011 Washingtonian profile of the very impressive A.B. Culvahouse is on line. Your humble blog editor plays a bit part. Sadly, the story does not discuss Culvahouse's fascinating vet of Justice Anthony Kennedy, or give a fair shake to Palin regarding the trumped-up Troopergate allegations.
"The Man Who Vetted Sarah Palin"
- Medical malpractice reform passes House
- Behind the paywall
- Talking Freddie Mac on 89.3 KPCC-LA (NPR)
- SOPA protests demonstrate the value of limited-government principles
- Frankel on Baer race quota orders
- Where Newt's wrong--and where he's right
- Around the web, December 15
- Spirited med-mal debate complete!
- Responding to Professor Fitzpatrick on class action fees
- Hans Bader on challenging class-action abuses
- Debating attorneys' fees in class actions
- November 23 roundup
- "The Great Debate: Does America Need More Trial Lawyers?"
- CCAF in the Wall Street Journal
- Around the web, October 31