Leonard Leo discusses at the Congressional Civil Justice Caucus Academy Educational Briefing on Medical Liability Reform.
"Have Policy Debates on Liability Reform Overemphasized States' Rights?"
- Medical malpractice reform passes House
- Federal constitutional challenge to Texas tort reform rejected
- HR 5
- A new daily read: the Liberty Law Blog
- The myth of the pro-business Supreme Court (continued)
- Madison County's controversial asbestos litigation system under fire yet again
- Around the web, December 15
- Marie Gryphon cited for work on loser pays
- New Featured Discussion: MI and Cato scholars debate med-mal
- Arafiles update
- Kentucky AG Sued Over Contingency-Fee Arrangement With Private Outside Counsel
- "State Court Challenges to Legislatively Enacted Tort Reforms"
- What's in the water in Wisconsin?
- Around the web, September 27
- Texas tort reform could be a 2012 issue