Oklahoma tort reform moving forward
- Federal constitutional challenge to Texas tort reform rejected
- Madison County's controversial asbestos litigation system under fire yet again
- A shocking concession by Svorny on medical malpractice caps
- Around the web, December 15
- Marie Gryphon cited for work on loser pays
- Preempro jackpot justice verdicts in Philadelphia
- New Featured Discussion: MI and Cato scholars debate med-mal
- Kentucky AG Sued Over Contingency-Fee Arrangement With Private Outside Counsel
- Second Circuit Interprets Prison Litigation Reform Act to Cap Attorney's Fee Award at $1.40
- Another lawless jackpot award over propofol in Nevada
- "State Court Challenges to Legislatively Enacted Tort Reforms"
- Around the web, September 27
- Texas tort reform could be a 2012 issue
- "Trial lawyers prep for war on Perry"
- Around the web, August 19