Walter Olson on the latest Toyota recall. It's worth noting that Toyota has already settled the most famous (and perhaps only) case of a floor-mat-caused acceleration.
"Pressuring Toyota into an Overcautious Recall"
- $2.7 billion nanny-state regulation
- Behind the paywall
- Bluetooth ripples: Collado v. Toyota
- Around the web, August 11
- Roundup, July 18
- Counterproductive CAFE regulations
- Insurers and Toyota sudden acceleration
- What media bias?
- Los Angeles to remove red-light cameras
- Out-of-state Toyota economic loss class action plaintiffs can't borrow California law
- Around the web, May 23
- A new definition of chutzpah?
- Refutation of Toyota sudden acceleration hysteria doesn't stop Toyota sudden acceleration litigation
- TCPR panel on Tennessee tort reform
Center for Legal Policy at the