- TRO against collection in Chevron Ecuador case. [AP/NYT]
- Responses to Laurence Tribe (NYT) on the Obamacare lawsuits. [Yoo @ Ricochet; Epstein @ Ricochet; Adler @ Volokh; Tabarrok; Instapundit roundup]
- Zach Scruggs has already served his time for his role in the Scruggs bribery scandal, but is arguing to undo his guilty plea. [LNL]
- Putative consumer fraud class action against sugary Nutella spread over the standard "part of a healthy breakfast" language. [WLF; OL link roundup]
- New York Times and Washington Post continue to lie about Citizens United; the Times editorial page is particularly bad about legal issues, refusing even to issue corrections. [Atlantic; Volokh]
- More media bias on judicial confirmations. [Whelan]
- Sara Wexler on the pending Brueswitz v. Wyeth Supreme Court case. [DJCLPP Sidebar]
- My oral argument in the Ninth Circuit in the Bluetooth class action settlement case. [CCAF]
- Japanese anime satirizes American legal system. [Siouxsie via OL>]
Around the web, February 10
- Obamacare Debate Complete: The participant with the most compelling argument was...
- Prospective injunctive relief class actions and McNair v. Synapse Group Inc.
- Apple iPhone 4 bumper class action settlement
- What media bias? - Romney's car elevator
- Scruggs tries to wiggle out of guilty plea
- Third Circuit argument in Dewey v. Volkswagen
- Dewey v. Volkswagen oral argument tomorrow
- New MI report: Epstein and Hyman on PPACA
- Coming next week: featured discussion on PPACA
- How much is the Bluetooth settlement injunction worth?
- CCAF Seventh Circuit briefing on derivative shareholder suit standards
- Around the web, March 13
- Plaintiffs' lawyers protect their cartel by bringing antitrust suit
- Day v. Persels & Associates
- Bad typography evidence of bad faith?
Center for Legal Policy at the