The Department of Labor has created a telephone hotline that will refer complainants to private plaintiffs' attorneys. Awfully nice of the Obama administration to do marketing for a special interest group at the cost of taxpayer money and jobs. ATRA complains.
Labor Department promotes lawsuits
- Medical malpractice reform passes House
- Around the web, March 13
- Where Newt's wrong--and where he's right
- Around the web, December 15
- Hans Bader uncovers a Catch-22 in EEOC enforcement
- An employee's revenge
- Cain and sexual harassment charges
- Around the web, October 31
- In defense of Eric Holder
- More arguments against the Obama American Jobs Act's litigation provisions
- Obama's American Jobs Act to create lawyer jobs
- Self-parody NY Times op-ed department: "Ugly? You May Have A Case"
- Bloomberg win on EEOC work/life balance suit
- "Politicization of Justice Department Worsens"
- Damned if you do files: Briscoe v. New Haven
Center for Legal Policy at the