In unanimous opinions at that. Compare the Washington Post coverage with the more incisive Debra Saunders column in the San Francisco Chronicle. See also Kerr @ Volokh and some interesting comments on that post.
SCOTUS slaps down Ninth Circuit repeatedly
- Obamacare Debate Complete: The participant with the most compelling argument was...
- Sackett v. EPA
- Coming next week: featured discussion on PPACA
- A small victory against the EPA
- How much is the Bluetooth settlement injunction worth?
- New Podcasts: Making sense of the court order in Kiobel
- Kiobel debate complete
- New Featured Discussion: Kiobel and corporate liability under the Alien Tort Statute
- Update on California foreign policy efforts
- Supreme Court hears argument on Stolen Valor Act
- Ninth Circuit finds Proposition 8 same-sex marriage ban unconstitutional
- NY Times partisan hackery department: filibuster division
- Compucredit v. Greenwood
- Wherein George Soros wastes his money
- The myth of the pro-business Supreme Court (continued)
Center for Legal Policy at the