Notable judicial figures who admit in speeches that they don't read the fine print in the last year: Chief Justice Roberts (ABA Journal; LA Times), Judge Posner (Blackman), Judge Easterbrook (Blackman, @tedfrank). It should pretty much be a standard interview question for judges and legislators at this point, no?
The fine print
- Around the web, March 13
- Around the web, December 15
- Questions for Susan Saladoff about "Hot Coffee"
- Bluetooth ripples: "kicker" provisions
- Around the web, August 31
- Self-parody NY Times op-ed department: "Ugly? You May Have A Case"
- Aqua Dots Product Liability Litigation
- Arbitration and adhesion
- Ninth Circuit's Kafkaesque briefing policy
- Back Doctors Ltd. v. Metropolitan Property & Cas. Ins. Co.: CAFA jurisdictional limits
- Around the web, March 14
- Can an attorney retroactively seal a brief?
- Around the web, December 10
- Around the web, November 23
Center for Legal Policy at the