That's what Lyle Roberts asks in the wake of the economically nonsensical Ninth Circuit opinion in the Apollo Group case (which we covered in July). NAM has filed an amicus brief in support of certiorari.
"Is it time to revisit loss causation?"
- How much is the Bluetooth settlement injunction worth?
- Update on California foreign policy efforts
- Around the web, February 21
- Ninth Circuit finds Proposition 8 same-sex marriage ban unconstitutional
- The Carlyle IPO
- NY Times partisan hackery department: filibuster division
- Compucredit v. Greenwood
- Wherein George Soros wastes his money
- Courts still ignoring cy pres requirements
- Responding to Professor Fitzpatrick on class action fees
- Hans Bader on challenging class-action abuses
- Fifth and Ninth Circuits crack down on cy pres abuse
- SCOTUS Grants 5.5-Hour Oral Argument on Constitutionality of PPACA: What to Expect
- SEC and Citigroup Anxiously Await Ruling
- CCAF Ninth Circuit brief: In re HP Inkjet Printer Litigation
Center for Legal Policy at the