I have an op-ed in today's Washington Examiner on the Wal-Mart v. Dukes case.
Frank on Dukes
- Obamacare Debate Complete: The participant with the most compelling argument was...
- Sackett v. EPA
- Prospective injunctive relief class actions and McNair v. Synapse Group Inc.
- Apple iPhone 4 bumper class action settlement
- Third Circuit argument in Dewey v. Volkswagen
- Coming next week: featured discussion on PPACA
- A small victory against the EPA
- New Podcasts: Making sense of the court order in Kiobel
- Around the web, March 13
- Plaintiffs' lawyers protect their cartel by bringing antitrust suit
- Kiobel debate complete
- New Featured Discussion: Kiobel and corporate liability under the Alien Tort Statute
- Supreme Court hears argument on Stolen Valor Act
- Apple class actions
- 0.1% claim rate in "successful" class action