Weekend with the Stars is a premier AAJ Education program, featuring the who's who of trial lawyers. You will network and gain unparalleled insight from the experience and expertise of the nation's preeminent trial lawyers. Top trial lawyers will share their winning strategies and case-tested techniques that attendees can then apply in their own cases. This is one weekend in New York City you don't want to miss!
The agenda reveals what's on trial lawyers' minds, if not dockets, these days. Among the items:
- Navigating the World of Multidistrict Litigation to Hold Pharmaceutical Companies Accountable
- The Voice of the Jury Does Improve Health Care: Getting the Jury to Deliver Justice Through Its Verdict
- Maximizing Damages in Industrial Agriculture Nuisance Suits
- Establishing Recklessness in Pool Drowning Cases
- Recovering for Mental Anguish and Winning Punitive Damages When the Insurance Company Behaves Badly
- Storytelling in Bus Accident Cases to Engage Your Audience
- The Crucible in the Courtroom: A 27 Year Odyssey of Bringing Help, Hope, Power, and Justice to Survivors of Clergy Sexual Abuse--All Roads Lead to Rome
- Morality-Based Closing Arguments That Persuade in Trying Times
The faculty list is here.