Good news that the Supreme Court has granted certiorari over the wrong-headed Second Circuit global-warming nuisance decision, but Jonathan Adler expects a narrow decision.
Cert grant in American Electric Power v. Connecticut
- Obamacare Debate Complete: The participant with the most compelling argument was...
- Sackett v. EPA
- Coming next week: featured discussion on PPACA
- A small victory against the EPA
- New Podcasts: Making sense of the court order in Kiobel
- Kiobel debate complete
- New Featured Discussion: Kiobel and corporate liability under the Alien Tort Statute
- Supreme Court hears argument on Stolen Valor Act
- Frank v. Fitzpatrick: I get to say "told you so!"
- Setback for Chevron in fraudulent Ecuador litigation
- Compucredit v. Greenwood
- Wherein George Soros wastes his money
- The myth of the pro-business Supreme Court (continued)
- Frankel on Baer race quota orders
- CCAF Second Circuit brief in Blessing v. Sirius XM Radio, Inc.
Center for Legal Policy at the