Monday, the Supreme Court held the Wal-Mart v. Dukes cert petition for another week. See the Dukes tag below for our earlier coverage.
No certiorari decision yet in Wal-Mart v. Dukes
- Obamacare Debate Complete: The participant with the most compelling argument was...
- Sackett v. EPA
- Prospective injunctive relief class actions and McNair v. Synapse Group Inc.
- Third Circuit argument in Dewey v. Volkswagen
- Coming next week: featured discussion on PPACA
- A small victory against the EPA
- New Podcasts: Making sense of the court order in Kiobel
- Around the web, March 13
- Kiobel debate complete
- New Featured Discussion: Kiobel and corporate liability under the Alien Tort Statute
- Supreme Court hears argument on Stolen Valor Act
- Cobell v. Salazar oral argument in DC Circuit
- Herzfeld & Rubin, Volkswagen, and Stockholm Syndrome
- Sixth Circuit brief in Pampers Dry Max class action
- Compucredit v. Greenwood
Center for Legal Policy at the