The GMU Law & Economics Center has papers and videos from its recent roundtable.
Litigation v. Regulation roundtable
- They say lawyers are bad at math, but this is ridiculous
- " Litigating over the environment makes big bucks for trial lawyers"
- Around the web, August 30
- Obama DOJ opposes carbon regulation-through-litigation
- Copland on climate-change suits
- Elizabeth Warren complains about overdisclosure
- John Hasnas on vicarious corporate criminal liability
- "The People v. CO2"
- Burns and Osofsky, "Adjudicating Climate Change"
- Drug pricing: "Alabama clips trial lawyers"
- Fifth Circuit reinstates climate change class action
- Amicus briefs in TVA nuisance case
- "Climate lawsuits are coming, Gore & Browner warn"
- 2nd Circuit Revives "Federal Common Law of Nuisance" Suit
Center for Legal Policy at the