- Judge refuses to dismiss economic claims against Toyota. [law.com]
- George Bush's Decision Points discusses Roberts/Miers/Alito nominations. [Crawford]
- Judicial Watch sues over DOJ cy pres awards. [Tapscott @ Examiner; York @ Examiner]
- Federal Circuit repeatedly rejects forum shopping in Eastern District of Texas. [WLF via Overlawyered; American Lawyer; In re Microsoft]
- Fourth Circuit reaffirms that foreseeability does not by itself create duty. [Jackson]
- Is Echostar evading an injunction in the TiVo patent litigation? [Manne @ TOTM]
- "Niche Lawyers Spawned Housing Fracas" [WSJ]
- Reason.tv interviews Richard Epstein on his former faculty colleague, Barack Obama.
Around the web, November 23
- Prospective injunctive relief class actions and McNair v. Synapse Group Inc.
- Tomorrow is Poolmageddon
- Day v. Persels & Associates
- Suffolk County DA slush fund?
- Update on California foreign policy efforts
- Sixth Circuit brief in Pampers Dry Max class action
- Behind the paywall
- Setback for Chevron in fraudulent Ecuador litigation
- Reuters fact check
- Obama State of the Union speech
- "When Lawyers Become Trolls"
- McClintic v. Lithia Motors
- California rejects tertiary asbestos liability in O'Neill v. Crane
- Legitimacy of Cordray confirmation under the microscope
- To reform or not to reform legal education?
Center for Legal Policy at the