- "Foreclosures on the rocks" [OL]
- Vaccines and the Supreme Court. [Fumento]
- Ninth Circuit panel on Arizona immigration includes Judge Paez, whom we've seen before. [Politico]
- John Berlau repeats my warning about Dodd-Frank and free checking. [WSJ]
- California court sides with attorneys against SLAPP victims. [Cal. Attorney's Fees blog; Moore v. Kaufman]
- Similarly, panelists at a Chamber of Commerce event lament that attorneys have yet to be sanctioned in the silicosis fraud case of years and years ago now. [BLT]
- A Florida town notorious for insurance fraud has government shenanigans going on still. [St. P. Times]
- Democrats' double-standard on anonymous election speech. [Hayward @ NRO]
Around the web, October 28
- Obamacare Debate Complete: The participant with the most compelling argument was...
- Sackett v. EPA
- Proxy Monitor: Potential Influence of ISS over Shareholder Votes
- Coming next week: featured discussion on PPACA
- A small victory against the EPA
- How much is the Bluetooth settlement injunction worth?
- § 1920 and e-discovery costs
- New Podcasts: Making sense of the court order in Kiobel
- Day v. Persels & Associates
- Kiobel debate complete
- Bad typography evidence of bad faith?
- New Featured Discussion: Kiobel and corporate liability under the Alien Tort Statute
- Update on California foreign policy efforts
- Supreme Court hears argument on Stolen Valor Act
- Around the web, February 21