PRI has released three five-minute videos on warning labels, judicial hellholes, and the consequences of medical malpractice litigation.
Pacific Research Institute videos
- Medical malpractice reform passes House
- More on 2006 Louisiana environmental law's jackpot justice
- HR 5
- PR efforts in atrazine litigation
- "Missouri lawyers weigh in on class action concerns"
- A separate thought on Farber-White and medical malpractice
- A shocking concession by Svorny on medical malpractice caps
- Around the web, December 15
- Spirited med-mal debate complete!
- Marie Gryphon cited for work on loser pays
- New Featured Discussion: MI and Cato scholars debate med-mal
- Arafiles update
- "Something intrinsically unusual is occurring in Philadelphia"
- Another lawless jackpot award over propofol in Nevada
- "State Court Challenges to Legislatively Enacted Tort Reforms"
Center for Legal Policy at the