- Third Circuit holds that junk-science cell-phone radiation claims preempted by federal law. [Beck; Jackson; NLJ; Farina v. Nokia]
- Journal of Tort Law has special issue dedicated to Richard Epstein. [J Tort L via TortsProf]
- More in defense of confidentiality designations. [Drug and Device Law]
- Is federal habeas review of state-court non-capital decisions extraneous? (To which I would add, why stop at non-capital decisions?) [SCOTUSblog]
- North County Gazette claims that it will sue readers who don't voluntarily donate to read its website. [Boing Boing]
Around the web, October 26
- Prospective injunctive relief class actions and McNair v. Synapse Group Inc.
- Third Circuit argument in Dewey v. Volkswagen
- Dewey v. Volkswagen oral argument tomorrow
- § 1920 and e-discovery costs
- Around the web, March 13
- Update on California foreign policy efforts
- Herzfeld & Rubin, Volkswagen, and Stockholm Syndrome
- Greg Conko: Can brand makers be sued for generic drug injuries?
- Romney and self-deporting
- Legitimacy of Cordray confirmation under the microscope
- Rights restrictions and new media
- To reform or not to reform legal education?
- Senate hearing on arbitration and cell-phone contracts
- Another lawless jackpot award over propofol in Nevada
- Troy Davis execution