As you may recall, the plaintiff in Wolk v. Olson immediately appealed the district court ruling dismissing his libel case. Plaintiff has asked the Third Circuit to certify questions of state law to the Pennsylvania Supreme Court; defendant-appellees, through their attorneys White & Williams and the Center for Individual Rights have filed an opposition to that motion. The appellees' brief is due November 5; amicus briefs in support of appellees are due November 12.
Arthur Wolk v. Olson - Third Circuit update
- Prospective injunctive relief class actions and McNair v. Synapse Group Inc.
- Third Circuit argument in Dewey v. Volkswagen
- Dewey v. Volkswagen oral argument tomorrow
- § 1920 and e-discovery costs
- Herzfeld & Rubin, Volkswagen, and Stockholm Syndrome
- Third Circuit rejects medical monitoring class actions
- Around the web, August 11
- Dewey v. Volkswagen opening brief
- Loser pays in action: punishment for a patent troll
- Around the web, June 18
- Around the web, June 7
- Third Circuit rejects motion to retroactively seal brief
- Around the web, February 1
- In Wisconsin, a rush to the courthouse
- Can an attorney retroactively seal a brief?
Center for Legal Policy at the