MI's Paul Howard and Jim Copland discuss Breusewitz v. Wyeth in the Examiner.
"Are we headed back to the bad old days of vaccination lawsuits?"
- Obamacare Debate Complete: The participant with the most compelling argument was...
- Sackett v. EPA
- Coming next week: featured discussion on PPACA
- A small victory against the EPA
- New Podcasts: Making sense of the court order in Kiobel
- Kiobel debate complete
- New Featured Discussion: Kiobel and corporate liability under the Alien Tort Statute
- Update on California foreign policy efforts
- Supreme Court hears argument on Stolen Valor Act
- Greg Conko: Can brand makers be sued for generic drug injuries?
- Romney and self-deporting
- Compucredit v. Greenwood
- Wherein George Soros wastes his money
- The myth of the pro-business Supreme Court (continued)
- The expense of the death penalty