- Jonathan Adler previews the Supreme Court term starting today. [NRO/NPR; Volokh]
- More on Wal-Mart v. Dukes cert petition. [Sandefur @ PLF; DRI; WLF; Nagareda @ SSRN]
- Third Circuit takes a hard line on class action settlement approval. [Fisher; In re Community Bank of N. Va. (3d Cir. Sep. 22, 2010)]
- The trouble with the Elizabeth Warren appointment. [Zywicki @ WSJ]
- Reason gets a legal threat. [Sullum]
- Did Nancy Pelosi admit violating campaign-finance law? [Geraghty]
- Idaho Supreme Court: school district not liable for after-hours murder off campus. [LNL]
Around the web, October 4
- Obamacare Debate Complete: The participant with the most compelling argument was...
- Sackett v. EPA
- Prospective injunctive relief class actions and McNair v. Synapse Group Inc.
- Apple iPhone 4 bumper class action settlement
- Third Circuit argument in Dewey v. Volkswagen
- Dewey v. Volkswagen oral argument tomorrow
- Coming next week: featured discussion on PPACA
- A small victory against the EPA
- How much is the Bluetooth settlement injunction worth?
- CCAF Seventh Circuit briefing on derivative shareholder suit standards
- § 1920 and e-discovery costs
- New Podcasts: Making sense of the court order in Kiobel
- Around the web, March 13
- Day v. Persels & Associates
- Kiobel debate complete