The odd thing about Mark Lanier endorsing "loser pays" on "Stossel" is that he took the opposite position when the Wall Street Journal covered Marie Gryphon's paper last year.
Links related to yesterday's program (which Fox Business News is rerunning all weekend):
- Gryphon's "loser pays" article for MI
- Was the Vioxx settlement a "nuisance settlement"? (and my earlier debate with Lanier on Overlawyered on the subject)
- The Costco fuel class action settlement
- The Wells Fargo class action settlement (Wells Fargo now owns A.G. Edwards)
- That $0.0016/class member Sears settlement.
- Walter Olson on the Lanier Christmas party in 2003 and 2005.