Long-time Point of Law readers are familiar with the practice of unions hiring non-unionized minimum wage workers to picket targeted businesses—we covered the story in 2005. Five years and a week later, the Daily Show is on the case, with the same union (UFCW) and the same target (Wal-Mart). See also.
Daily Show takes on unions
- Proxy Monitor: Potential Influence of ISS over Shareholder Votes
- New Proxy Monitor Report: Will alarming trends in shareholder activism continue in 2012?
- "The Public-Union Albatross"
- Ohio union vote
- "NLRB Postpones Worker-Notification Rule"
- What's in the water in Wisconsin?
- Department of Labor seeks to narrow "advice exception" to disclosure laws
- California SB 469
- NLRB notice rule
- Around the web, August 19
- Around the web, July 27
- Michelle Obama orders a burger, fries, and a shake
- Around the web, May 23
- New Proxy Monitor Finding on Executive Compensation