Er, doesn't seem to be so large. "[A]s of September 1, according to a USA Today report not a single company surveyed plans to spend corporate money to run independent ads calling for the election or defeat of any candidate. Zilch. Nada. Zippo." (Unions, however, might be a different matter.) [Pero; USA Today]
The dramatic effect of Citizens United
- Medical malpractice reform passes House
- Where Newt's wrong--and where he's right
- Around the web, December 15
- Jim Hood reelected
- Around the web, October 31
- In defense of Eric Holder
- "Politicization of Justice Department Worsens"
- What media bias? Debt-ceiling edition
- Boycotting CPAC
- Around the web, August 1
- Around the web, June 24
- "Stephen Colbert's Free Speech Problem"
- Osama bin Laden is dead
- "The Man Who Vetted Sarah Palin"
- Prosser ahead in Wisconsin
Center for Legal Policy at the