Who are the victims? It's you, dear consumer. I explain in today's New York Post.
"The victims of 'consumer protection'"
- Proxy Monitor: Potential Influence of ISS over Shareholder Votes
- Plaintiffs' lawyers protect their cartel by bringing antitrust suit
- Frank v. Fitzpatrick: I get to say "told you so!"
- SOPA protests demonstrate the value of limited-government principles
- MetLife fires 4,300 citing uncertainty and overregulation
- Adverse effects of CARD Act's limits on freedom of contract
- Compucredit v. Greenwood
- SEC files to appeal Judge Rakoff's rejection of Citi settlement
- Federal district court rejects Citigroup-SEC settlement, sets trial date
- San Francisco anti-Happy-Meal law doesn't work the way they wanted it to
- SEC and Citigroup Anxiously Await Ruling
- Cordray Confirmation Stalemate Continues to 'Handicap' CFPB
- Cordray suit against ratings agencies thrown out
- "It's Time To Finalize The Robo-Signing Settlement"
- Around the web, October 14
Center for Legal Policy at the