Breaking: 2nd Circuit Rules No Corporate Liability in Alien Tort Statute Cases
- New Podcasts: Making sense of the court order in Kiobel
- New Featured Discussion: Kiobel and corporate liability under the Alien Tort Statute
- Frank v. Fitzpatrick: I get to say "told you so!"
- Setback for Chevron in fraudulent Ecuador litigation
- Frankel on Baer race quota orders
- CCAF Second Circuit brief in Blessing v. Sirius XM Radio, Inc.
- Second Circuit Interprets Prison Litigation Reform Act to Cap Attorney's Fee Award at $1.40
- Around the web, October 14
- Lago Agrio lawyers lobbying state AGs?
- Judge Baer approves $0 Sirius XM class action settlement
- Around the web, August 25
- Damned if you do files: Briscoe v. New Haven
- Around the web, August 11
- Alien Tort Claims Act: Kiobel cert petition
- Around the web, December 9
Center for Legal Policy at the