Video of my talk to the Louisiana State University Law School Federalist Society is on line. And I can give the same talk to your law school Federalist Society, or talk about class actions, Vioxx, Toyota, or many other subjects.
"The Law of McDonald's"
- Stella Liebeck anniversary
- Deep pocket files: Scott Simon and Harding Pharmacy
- Hot coffee can cause burns at home, too
- Behind the paywall
- Talking Freddie Mac on 89.3 KPCC-LA (NPR)
- SOPA protests demonstrate the value of limited-government principles
- CJD still lying about hot coffee
- New victims of the Rothstein Ponzi scheme
- January 9 Jakadrien Turner update
- Frankel on Baer race quota orders
- Spirited med-mal debate complete!
- San Francisco anti-Happy-Meal law doesn't work the way they wanted it to
- Responding to Professor Fitzpatrick on class action fees
- Hans Bader on challenging class-action abuses