"Financial reform bill calls for diversity"
- Hans Bader on EU's proposed gender quotas for corporate boards
- MetLife fires 4,300 citing uncertainty and overregulation
- EEOC: discrimination against criminals is illegal
- Frankel on Baer race quota orders
- CCAF Second Circuit brief in Blessing v. Sirius XM Radio, Inc.
- SEC files to appeal Judge Rakoff's rejection of Citi settlement
- Hans Bader uncovers a Catch-22 in EEOC enforcement
- Federal district court rejects Citigroup-SEC settlement, sets trial date
- SEC and Citigroup Anxiously Await Ruling
- Cordray Confirmation Stalemate Continues to 'Handicap' CFPB
- Around the web, August 31
- Self-parody NY Times op-ed department: "Ugly? You May Have A Case"
- Bloomberg win on EEOC work/life balance suit
- Judge Baer approves $0 Sirius XM class action settlement
- Hymowitz on the gender gap
Center for Legal Policy at the