MI's Jim Copland is in today's Investor's Business Daily discussing Attorney General Richard Blumenthal's attempt to hijack national environmental policy on carbon.
Copland on climate-change suits
- EPA carbon dioxide rules in DC Circuit
- Senate hearing on arbitration and cell-phone contracts
- Around the web, June 18
- When an activist AG goes to Washington, posturing rides along
- Oral argument in AEP v. Connecticut global warming public nuisance case
- More on Obama's version of deregulation
- Obama triangulates on regulation
- Litigation v. Regulation roundtable
- On Election Day, some politics
- Around the web, October 29
- The hosts of the Vancouver fundraiser Blumenthal flew to were...
- Around the web, October 13
- They say lawyers are bad at math, but this is ridiculous
- " Litigating over the environment makes big bucks for trial lawyers"
- Around the web, August 30
Center for Legal Policy at the