Penn & Teller's unmentionably named show on the Showtime network does a great job debunking all sorts of matters; tomorrow, they'll turn their attention to the trial-lawyer-driven vaccine controversy that has needlessly put thousands of children at risk.
Penn & Teller Thursday on vaccines
- November 23 roundup
- Around the web, August 26
- BREAKING: Bruesewitz v. Wyeth
- "The Whooping Cough's Unnecessary Return"
- Around the web, January 20
- Around the web, January 13
- British Medical Journal details Andrew Wakefield's vaccine/autism fraud
- Around the web, November 15
- Around the web, October 28
- "Are we headed back to the bad old days of vaccination lawsuits?"
- Around the web, October 16
- Manhattan Institute on "Stossel" tonight
- Amy Wallace on being sued by anti-vaccine activists
- Federal Circuit again rejects vaccine-autism junk science claims