The release of emails from the Scruggs Katrina Group's PR firm shows David Rossmiller getting under the skin of some corrupt lawyers and their PR flacks. See this must-read post from David Rossmiller: the quote in this post title ain't the half of it. It's great to see him back blogging.
Zach Scruggs: "post comments on all Rossmiller's blogs and overtake it with our propaganda"
- Scruggs tries to wiggle out of guilty plea
- Around the web, December 15
- Around the web, August 15
- No surprises on Zach Scruggs
- Documentary "Injustice" on Reelz tonight
- Around the web, February 10
- Labor Department promotes lawsuits
- Around the web, October 21
- DRI -- "Tax Breaks for Trial Lawyers: Making the Government a Partner in Litigation"
- Around the web, August 2
- "Paying-To-Play in Securities Class Actions: A Look at Lawyers' Campaign Contributions"
- California trial lawyer generosity, cont'd
- "Big, late $ from trial lawyer-backed group"
- How the Plaintiffs Bar Bought the Senate