From Reuters, "(Reuters) - Senators on Wednesday beat back a House measure giving shareholders the power to sue third parties such as banks and accountants not directly involved in securities fraud."
Conferees on financial reform reject Stoneridge amendment
- GAO on Stoneridge and secondary liability
- Around the web, December 28
- Using the financial reform conference committee to reverse Stoneridge
- Specter proposes overturning Stoneridge
- On the Hill this week, hearings on arbitration, Stoneridge
- Specter introduces bill to overturn Stoneridge
- Stoneridge coverage
- Stoneridge: "Just Say 'No' to the Trial Lawyers"
- Stoneridge-fest in the WSJ
- Parallel Stoneridge events October 5