Bob Dorigo Jones releases this year's finalists for the Wacky Warning of the Year.
"Use of a headset that covers both ears will impair your ability to hear other sounds"
- The fine print
- Suing banks over ATM crime
- Overwarning over grilled chicken
- Judge Posner opinion on overwarning
- Elizabeth Warren complains about overdisclosure
- Damned if you, damned if you don't: pharma held potentially liable for overwarning
- Product recall fatigue
- Maureen Dowd gets it wrong on cellphone warnings
- "Disclosed to Death"
- A $500 million damage award hardly makes news anymore
- "Stop drinking your lotion, people!"
- Over-specific product warnings
- Preemption and SSRI/suicide suits
- Waxman report on drug preemption