A New York Times blockbuster could have dramatic implications for the activist attorney general's career, which seemed Senate-bound.
BREAKING: AG Richard Blumenthal revealed to have lied about Vietnam service
- Senate hearing on arbitration and cell-phone contracts
- When an activist AG goes to Washington, posturing rides along
- On Election Day, some politics
- Around the web, October 29
- The hosts of the Vancouver fundraiser Blumenthal flew to were...
- Around the web, October 13
- " Litigating over the environment makes big bucks for trial lawyers"
- Obama DOJ opposes carbon regulation-through-litigation
- Copland on climate-change suits
- Richard Blumenthal on plant closings
- Blumenthal: Suing business is a jobs-creation strategy!
- State AGs throwing their weight around, cont'd
- Dodd Senate vacancy
- Connecticut Dept. of Speech Supervision