Impacts of Ricci v. DeStefano
- EEOC: discrimination against criminals is illegal
- Hans Bader uncovers a Catch-22 in EEOC enforcement
- Proposed HUD regulation: no discriminatory intent needed to violate Fair Housing Act
- Around the web, September 27
- "Justice's New War Against Lenders"
- Around the web, August 31
- Self-parody NY Times op-ed department: "Ugly? You May Have A Case"
- Bloomberg win on EEOC work/life balance suit
- Hymowitz on the gender gap
- "The Anti-Interference Principle"
- Damned if you do files: Briscoe v. New Haven
- Around the web, August 15
- "Disparate Impact Realism"
- Wal-Mart v. Dukes not end of world
- Taylor on Title VI disparate impact claims