Problem is when children see Leonard's film in the classroom they don't get to hear about all the good things stuff does. Stuff gave my Dad a hip replacement at 91; I think that's good. Hospitals use loads of stuff so people don't die really young like they do in places where there's very little stuff. Your bicycle is made of stuff and your computer is made of loads of stuff not to mention your car. Artists use lots of stuff to make other stuff that they hope someone might like, like jewelry or movies or sculpture or paintings. Lots of stuff allows us to travel much further than our bicycle will take us, it allowed 45,000 people to travel from all over the world to Copenhagen in December 2009 to campaign against other people traveling across the world.
"Stuff" and nonsense
- "Thimerosal-autism test cases dismissed"
- "The Lancet's Vaccine Retraction"
- "MMR scare doctor 'acted unethically', panel finds"
- Around the web, November 3
- Smoking bans and overnight cardiac improvements
- "Vaccines & Autism: A Deadly Manufactroversy"
- John Stossel vs. Mount Sinai Hospital
- OSHA nominee: Certitude is his product
- Federal Circuit Overturns Court of Claims in Vaccine Liability Case
- Junk science in asbestos litigation
- When Junk Law Meets Junk Science
- Stossel's Gimme A Break segment
- Anonymous experts
- Edwards's cerebral palsy cases: a good perspective
Center for Legal Policy at the