Jamison Colburn at Concurring Opinions reviews a new book on national and international litigation seeking to curtail fossil fuel use.
Burns and Osofsky, "Adjudicating Climate Change"
- EPA carbon dioxide rules in DC Circuit
- Oral argument in AEP v. Connecticut global warming public nuisance case
- Cert grant in American Electric Power v. Connecticut
- Litigation v. Regulation roundtable
- They say lawyers are bad at math, but this is ridiculous
- " Litigating over the environment makes big bucks for trial lawyers"
- Around the web, August 30
- Obama DOJ opposes carbon regulation-through-litigation
- Trial Lawyers, Inc. Update: Environment
- Copland on climate-change suits
- Elizabeth Warren complains about overdisclosure
- Fifth Circuit resolves lack of en banc quorum by keeping appellate panel decision vacated
- John Hasnas on vicarious corporate criminal liability
- "The People v. CO2"
Center for Legal Policy at the