Mark Hemingway at the Washington Examiner has been doing a series all week on the Obama Administration's unabashed tilt toward pro-union policymaking, including the UAW auto bailout, the roundup of home health care workers, the new NLRB, pension plan bailouts, and much more. Installments here, here, here, here, and here.
"Look for the union agenda, and get ready to pay"
- Proxy Monitor: Potential Influence of ISS over Shareholder Votes
- New Proxy Monitor Report: Will alarming trends in shareholder activism continue in 2012?
- "The Public-Union Albatross"
- Ohio union vote
- "NLRB Postpones Worker-Notification Rule"
- What's in the water in Wisconsin?
- Department of Labor seeks to narrow "advice exception" to disclosure laws
- California SB 469
- NLRB notice rule
- Around the web, August 19
- Around the web, July 27
- Around the web, May 23
- New Proxy Monitor Finding on Executive Compensation
- Daily Show takes on unions
- "How public-sector unions broke California"
Center for Legal Policy at the