Curt Cutting at Cal Punitives analyzes a Texas worker-toxic-exposure case.
"Federal Judge Tosses $100 Million Punitive Damages Award Against BP"
- Event video featuring Kenneth R. Feinberg: Is America's legal system broken?
- CJD still lying about hot coffee
- Another lawless jackpot award over propofol in Nevada
- Around the web, August 22
- $322M verdict for phantom asbestosis
- "Times Story On BP Spill Pulls Its Punches Against Lawyers"
- No jackpot justice in Escambia County tobacco suit
- Around the web, April 14
- Around the web, March 28
- Around the web, March 16
- Around the web, March 7
- Viscusi: "Does Product Liability Make Us Safer?"
- Teva and Baxter appeal $505 million Nevada propofol verdict
- TCPR panel on Tennessee tort reform
- Around the web, February 17
Center for Legal Policy at the