Pro-liability-limits American Justice Partnership has an interactive feature allowing readers to assign good/bad ratings to some state lawmakers who've taken a high profile on litigation reform. Results at the moment are looking a bit Mississippi- and Georgia-centric.
AJP's liability-reform "heroes and villains"
- Spirited med-mal debate complete!
- Trial lawyer transportation lobbying: It's a pretty big deal
- Quoted in Investors Business Daily
- Oklahoma enacts liability reform
- Grace & Leverty on tort reform and insurance rates, cont'd
- "Putting a stop to tort windfalls"
- AJP survey says public wants to elect state justices
- New Hyman/Black/Silver/Sage paper on med mal caps
- Oregon high court strikes down public damages cap
- Canadian Pain-and-Suffering Caps
- Liability in Canada: so near and yet so far