It seems they've changed since the days when he wrote a textbook [Christopher Fountain]
Krugman's views on "textbook economics"
- Dewey v. Volkswagen oral argument tomorrow
- How much is the Bluetooth settlement injunction worth?
- Self-parody NY Times op-ed department: "Ugly? You May Have A Case"
- Dewey v. Volkswagen opening brief
- Court reduces fees after CCAF objection to HP settlement
- Around the web, October 29
- Target of Milberg suit sues over Torkelsen testimony
- Articles of Interest to Point of Law Readers