Our newest featured column is by Richard Esenberg, professor of law at Marquette, on the Supreme Court's recent Citizens United decision. Prof. Esenberg, who blogs at Shark and Shepherd, has specialized in topics that include election law, law and religion and the Wisconsin Supreme Court. Having admired his work for a long time, we're also delighted to announce that he'll be joining us here as a blogger. Welcome!
New featured column: "Yes, money is speech"
- Around the web, March 13
- "Porsche girl" lawsuit update
- Berkeley anti-Israel protest litigation
- Greg Conko discusses the FDA's ban on off-label promotion
- U.S. District Court Judge Blocks Graphic Cigarette Warning Mandate
- Around the web, October 31
- Proposed Eurozone solution: sue the ratings agencies
- Coming soon: felony to satirize TSA?
- Around the web, September 30
- What's in the water in Wisconsin?
- Around the web, September 27
- Abusive libel suits: one ends, another threatened
- Around the web, August 31
- Around the web, August 25
- Around the web, August 16