Maryland court of appeals upholds damages curb
- Around the web, February 21
- Maryland high court: allergy is disability requiring accommodation
- Mr. and Mrs. Smith go to Baltimore
- Around the web, October 19
- Legislatures cap damages: Minorities, union workers hardest hit
- Campaign to undermine MICRA, part CLXXXVI
- California Supreme Court won't hear MICRA challenge
- NEJM: "The Role of Medical Liability Reform in Federal Health Care Reform"
- Illinois trial lawyers' agenda
- Big teaching-hospital cuts after Oregon high court ruling
- Herbert on Missouri med-mal
- Bob Herbert's "Malpractice Myths"
- N.J. malpractice: some call it reform
- Does tort reform affect insurance rates? II
Center for Legal Policy at the