Today the U.S. Supreme Court takes up the constitutionality of the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB). Larry Ribstein: "I've been watching the SOX debacle play out for seven years. It will be interesting to see how this ends." More: Hans Bader, Examiner and earlier; WSJ Law Blog; our earlier coverage.
Sarbanes-Oxley before the Supreme Court
- Obamacare Debate Complete: The participant with the most compelling argument was...
- Sackett v. EPA
- Coming next week: featured discussion on PPACA
- A small victory against the EPA
- New Podcasts: Making sense of the court order in Kiobel
- Kiobel debate complete
- New Featured Discussion: Kiobel and corporate liability under the Alien Tort Statute
- Supreme Court hears argument on Stolen Valor Act
- Compucredit v. Greenwood
- Wherein George Soros wastes his money
- The myth of the pro-business Supreme Court (continued)
- The expense of the death penalty
- Alex Tabarrok on medical patents
- Reuters releases innovative SCOTUS tracking tool
- Supreme Court TV?
Center for Legal Policy at the