F. Vincent Vernuccio at CEI "Open Market" reports on some panels where they came up.
Labor policy issues at the Federalist convention
- San Francisco sick leave followup
- FLSA and breast-feeding
- Hans Bader uncovers a Catch-22 in EEOC enforcement
- NBA decertification and antitrust lawsuit
- "NLRB Postpones Worker-Notification Rule"
- Department of Labor seeks to narrow "advice exception" to disclosure laws
- Around the web, August 26
- Around the web, July 27
- NFL lockout appeal in Eighth Circuit
- Cato Journal: "Are Unions Good for America?"
- Bernstein & Leonard: discriminatory roots of progressive labor laws
- Reforming labor law: while we're at it
- Since labor law reform is on the table...
- Mitchell Rubinstein on labor unions and DFR suits
Center for Legal Policy at the