A source tells Ben Smith they'll ramp it up if it looks as if provisions inimical to their interests might make it into the health bill.
Trial lawyers prepare ad campaign on med-mal
- SCOTUS Grants 5.5-Hour Oral Argument on Constitutionality of PPACA: What to Expect
- "The Great Debate: Does America Need More Trial Lawyers?"
- Around the web, June 5
- NASA exonerates Toyota on sudden acceleration
- Around the web, October 29
- "Paying-To-Play in Securities Class Actions: A Look at Lawyers' Campaign Contributions"
- McCarthyism or Stupid Politician Trick?
- Constitutionality of Obamacare, cont'd
- Employer mandates hidden in health care bill
- State statutes purporting to opt out from Obamacare
- California trial lawyer generosity, cont'd
- "Big, late $ from trial lawyer-backed group"
- Propositions that may be sold to constituents dep't
- Trial Lawyers, Inc.: K Street -- Federal Government Relations (I)
- Trial Lawyers, Inc.: K Street -- Foundations