The federal government isn't playing straight with the evidence, charges Jacob Sullum.
Smoking bans and overnight cardiac improvements
- Around the web, January 27
- Breaking: SCOTUS denies cert in Philip Morris USA v. Jackson
- No jackpot justice in Escambia County tobacco suit
- SCOTUS denies cert in Compact Clause challenge to tobacco MSA
- Around the web, December 29
- Around the web, November 18
- CEI cert petition challenging tobacco settlement
- SCOTUS to rule on due process in class actions?
- NPR lists Kagan's credentials; other nomination controversies
- "Suing the Tobacco and Lead Pigment Industry: Government Litigation as Public Health Prescription"
- "Stuff" and nonsense
- Engel progeny cases in Florida
- Amicus brief in tobacco-RICO case
- Discovery and tobacco historians
- "Thimerosal-autism test cases dismissed"
Center for Legal Policy at the