The Tampa Tribune has printed a correction of misreporting on the employment discrimination case, but, as Hans Bader notes, the New York Times appears curiously reluctant to do so.
Reporting the Ledbetter case
- EEOC: discrimination against criminals is illegal
- Hans Bader uncovers a Catch-22 in EEOC enforcement
- Around the web, August 31
- Self-parody NY Times op-ed department: "Ugly? You May Have A Case"
- Bloomberg win on EEOC work/life balance suit
- Hymowitz on the gender gap
- Damned if you do files: Briscoe v. New Haven
- Around the web, August 15
- Jamie Leigh Jones lawsuit falling apart
- Podcast on Wal-Mart v. Dukes
- Does Title VII require work-life balance? II
- Does Title VII require work-life balance?
- EEOC challenges use of credit history in hiring
- Frank on Dukes
- Around the web, December 10
Center for Legal Policy at the