Josh Gerstein at Politico on rumblings from two leading Democratic environmentalists, former VP Al Gore and former EPA chief Carol Browner.
"Climate lawsuits are coming, Gore & Browner warn"
- EPA carbon dioxide rules in DC Circuit
- Hans Bader uncovers a Catch-22 in EEOC enforcement
- Cordray Confirmation Stalemate Continues to 'Handicap' CFPB
- "NLRB Postpones Worker-Notification Rule"
- California SB 469
- NLRB notice rule
- Around the web, August 31
- Around the web, August 15
- More on Business Roundtable v. SEC
- Around the web, July 27
- Counterproductive CAFE regulations
- Around the web, July 12
- More on California overregulation
- Staffing Advice to a President
- Oral argument in AEP v. Connecticut global warming public nuisance case
Center for Legal Policy at the