It's the tenth annual such event, and will include discussions of third-party litigation funding and climate change litigation on its all-day agenda. (Details and registration).
Oct. 28 Chamber Legal Reform Summit in D.C.
- Deep pocket files: Scott Simon and Harding Pharmacy
- Second Circuit Interprets Prison Litigation Reform Act to Cap Attorney's Fee Award at $1.40
- Low-hanging fruit and job creation
- "States fear that five words in Obama health law will open door to lawsuits"
- Upcoming RAND seminar on litigation financing
- Nevada Supreme Court rejects third-party pharmacy liability
- "Lawsuit Growth in 2008"
- Class action against litigation/settlement funding firm
- New credit-card bill
- Georgia Legislature Adopts Automatic Stay of Discovery Rule
- Conte v. Wyeth will stand
- Nice Pants, Bad Suit
- Common Good "Boundaries of Litigation" forum
- "Litigation as an Enemy Military Tactic"